Determination of chemical structure and the identification of compounds.
Identification of organic molecules, polymers, and inorganic compounds both in the bulk and in individual particles.
Qualitative analysis of organic and/or inorganic mixed materials.
Determination of inorganic oxides and their valence state.
Imaging and depth profiling to map the distribution of components of a material by utilizing confocal microscope equipment.
- modular design with all versatile Raman technologies
- automated operation from laser/optics selections, alignment/calibration, XYZ scanning to data mapping
- deep UV and NIR wavelength range
- up to 4 integrated multi-line lasers plus port for large external lasers
- dual beam path for UV and VIS/NIR lasers
- 500 mm or 750 mm focal length spectrograph
- high spectral resolution, i.e., FWHM < 0.1 cm-1 @ 633nm
- high frequency range up to 9000 cm-1 (@ 532nm), useful for photoluminescence for additional benefit
- low frequency range down to +/- 10 cm-1 with ultra-narrow band notch filters
- wide range of spectroscopy detection selection: Peltier and liquid nitrogen cooled detectors
- CCD detectors; InGaAs array detectors; EMCCs; PMTs
- confocal microscopes with sub-micron spatial resolution
- upright or inverted, or dual upright/inverted microscopes
- wide choice of UV, VIS, and NIR objectives
- built-in polarizers with automated selection