Investigations of luminescence mechanisms and nature of optical absorption bands via optically induced electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR).
Optically Detected Magnetic Resonance (ODMR) spectrometer:
Available detection modes:
- Photoluminescence - EPR (PL-EPR)
- Recombination luminescence - EPR (RL-EPR)
- Magnetic Circular Dichroism - EPR (MCD-EPR)
Magneto-Optical Cryostat (manufactured by Oxford Instruments):
- magnetic field range: 0 - 8 T
- microwave range: Q, V and W bands (36, 45, 62, 95 GHz)
- temperatures from 1.5 to 300 K
- optical range from 200 nm to 900 nm
Liquid helium is consumed during the operation.